Sunday, March 16, 2008

You can't go home again! Wait, as it turns out, go home and stay there.

The Judge was not sure about the law. He had a law book, and he appeared to find a page that supported my claim, but he decided that he needed more books, so I was sent home, and has to stay here for a week. I am not formally in house arrest, but I was deemed a low escape risk. Judge P. Sherman Reinhold threatened that if I as much as throught of trying to escape, he would personally hunt me down and handcuff me to Ron. Ron objected, but only because he didn't get why he was used as a threat.

I was asked to return to court in a week, when the judge has reviewed my case. Until then, I have to continue my life as usual. That includes going to work. I have to explain to mr. Denby, my Boss, why I am not coming in to work for quite a while, because no matter what, I ain't about to be released. I will have to be locked up for my crime, hopefully at home. Mr. Denby is going to be pissed off, because he hated me enough as it is.

I am determined to make this the greatest work week ever. Even if he fires me monday, I got three weeks notice, so what so I care?

No comments: