Monday, March 24, 2008

Stuck in my cottage with you

Yes, the jury is in. Or, the Judge came back, and he sent me home. So I am in. They gave me this nifty thing around my angle, and they placed four poles around my house, so I can't leave it, now. I am locked up, forever and ever and oh my God, what have I done??? I got myself housearrested for life. I can't leave this stinking little house. Dear Jesus, why would I do a thing like that? Oh, no, you useless bastard, you didn't think this through, did you? Oh, God, no, tell me that this last week was a horrible nightmare. I can't leave my house?

Well, it appears that I have been slightly non-functioning the last week. I am locked up in a cottage. I need to get a drink. But, guess what, the pub is not in my house! I, I need to think. There must be a way to get out of this. I know that my lawbook is around he, somewhere. I need to go looking.

No comments: