Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just chillin', being called names.

I just spend my day, trying to fathom that I cannot leave this house. Played some Zelda, drank a little rum. Oh, and Mr. Denby spend most of his day standing on my lawn and yelling "What's a matter? Chicken? Bwok, Bwok, Bwok! Come out here and fight, you sissie". That was how Ness caught Capone, by the way. They say it was tax fraud, but no, Ness kept calling Capone a wiener, and insinuated that his momma was quite obese, to the extend of a comparison of the size of her waist to that of the equator would not be unfair. Capone had no choice but to leave his mansion and engage in fisticuffs with Ness, resulting in a speedy arrest.


I asked Mark if he could get me one of those tennis training things, that shoots tennisballs. That might come in handy, if Denby keeps camping on my lawn.

No comments: