Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Movin' on down.

If I am going to spend the rest of my life locked up in my home, I am going to do it with style. I found a little house, out in the countryside, near where I did my crime, and the owner was desperate to sell, so I bought it right away. Just got of the phone with him. The papers are being sent to my office. Heck, I can move in tomorrow.

I talked to Angela today, when Denby went to the cantina to pick her up a soda. Yesterday, after she had picked him up, she asked about his underlings, and I was apparently directly warned against. As it turns out, she likes dangerous men, and I am a man about to be locked up for life. So I might invite her to my housewarming. By the way, if you are coming to my housewarming, and is planning on bringing something, please ask what you should bring, so I am not left with 15 tupperwares of potatosalad... again. Not that I don't like potatosalad, I just can't eat 40 portions of it.

No comments: