Saturday, March 15, 2008

Going good so far.

The guards are allowing me to write this on a station computer called an Acorn A4000 with a browser that I have never even heard of it, ViolaWWW. I would have throught that they would be using older equipment, but no, top of the line here. So new that word of it has never even hit the Internet yet. Tought me not to underestimate these rural policestations. Yeah, I had to go out of town to commit my crime.

My plan went smoothly, and they will have me put before a judge as soon as possible. I heard them talk about perhaps as early as tomorrow, sunday, that's how extraordinary this is. My lawyer, Ron R. Smart, assures me that I will be home tomorrow. The cops called in what they referred to as being "One of them fancy big city judges", who should be on his way as we speak.

Ron is sitting next to me. He keeps referring to the officers Alan and Tony as being "morons", "half-wits", "dolts", "dunces", "dumbbells", "chowder-head yokels" and "blithering hayseeds". I am not sure what the last one means.

And, they just threw Ron is a cell for insulting a policeofficer. Great, that means that I will be recieving legal advice all night. And he will probably bill it.

No comments: