Wednesday, March 26, 2008

No more Jazz for me, please.

I was about to grab a chair to go out and smack Denby over the head, when a neighbour beat me to it. This blonde, pretty, little twenty-something girl. After the savage beating and the short chase of Denby around the neighbourhood, she turned her attention to me, and demanded to know why she had been hearing jazz for nearly 3 hours. I explained why I could not leave my home to stop him.

I am not sure if she took pity on me, poor shut-in, or if she too got a thing for bad guys. The last in unlikely by the way, as, when I described my crime, she smacked me over the head and called me an idiot. Anyway, she brought me some cake. We talked. Her name is Ashley. She works from home, as a webdesigner. So, if I need help against Denby, she is ready to help.

No comments: