Thursday, March 20, 2008

The house is warming up

I don't have much time to post. I have a few friends over for the housewarming. The owner let me move in today. Spend most of the afternoon moving my stuff.

Mark just said that I should tell you how I could afford to just buy a house on a whim. You see, my grandmother is loaded. Legend has it that she was the mistress of John Rockefeller and at least three Vanderbilts. I don't want to call my grandma a whore, because she is a sweet old lady. I am just sayin', she likes men. A lot. Right now she is seeing a big bloke called Bubba. He can't drive motercycles anymore, but he drives that mobility scooter quite agressively.

Angela came by. Her father thinks that she is at a friends house. Well, technically I guess she is, but not the friend he thinks.

Is it wrong for me to want to have sex with my bosses daughter just to piss him off? Mark just said no and called me an idiot, and he is more experienced in these matters, so I have to take his word for it. To the scoring.

No comments: