Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What I did yesterday

I decided to take a long lunch and went to see "No country for old men", intending to return to work as if nothing had happened. Then I decided to also watch "There will be blood". So I guess that I technically left work early. If my boss asks, I was around. Then my friend Mark and me went drinking, and came home late, so I never got around to posting.

My boss left for lunch right before me. His 19 year old daughter came and picked him up. I have no idea where those good genes come from, as Mr. Denby is... I am trying to find a nice way to say "quite ugly", but this will have to do. Anyway, he most have married some sort of supermodel to have fostered a child like that. No, that would still not explain it. He must have married a supermodel, then the supermodel must have had an affair with another supermodel. I am talking hot here. Lava. No, the surface of the sun. No, what the sun eats when it has hot dinners.

I have a new goal for this week: Angela Denby. I got til Monday.

No comments: