Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Something weird going on

Denby is out on my lawn, with a microphone, a loudspeaker, a small screen of some sort and what appears to be eight japanese businessmen. What the heck is he up to... Wait a minute, microphone, japanese businessmen, God help me, it is karaoke!

Dammit, I am out of Tennisballs. I told Julia to pick them up after each use. Oh, they are singing "Feelings". The one day that Ashley is out shopping with her sister, across town. Denby, you sly bastard. Mark is in Dear Town, on work. My only hope is Julia, who appears to be singing "Mandy", with the businessmen.

Well, two of us can play this game. I have one trick left.

Well, it appears that TV has lied to me. Japanese people are not afraid of Godzilla. Or, at least not my Godzilla figure. I am all out of ideas...

Awww, and now the neighbours are joining in. They are singing "We are the champions".

Ah, Ashley got my message. She is returned home, in order to kick ass all over the street. And, she is singing "Final Countdown". What is this strange power that Karaoke has over people?

I need a man who hates people to much to join into karaoke, and who is violent enough to stop them all. One whose very nature demands that he must stop other people from having fun. I need someone like Mr. Tarkanian, Denbys boss. I once saw him eat a dog. In his defence, it was a small dog. A chihuahua that belonged to Janice in accounting. The dog was afraid of Mr. Tarkanian, and to calm it down she said "Oh, that nice man is not going to bite", so Mr. Tarkanian had no choice but to prove her wrong. Either that, or a woman was going to be correct, and that ain't happening around Mr. Tarkanian.

How I have to do this is, I have to call his secretary, leave an anonomous message about people having fun on this adress, and I have to stay away from the windows, so he won't see me. I managed to wave Julia and Ashley inside, but they just want to go back out. If only I was the kinky type, so I would have had some handcuffs, but I have to make due with duct tape. I don't know how long it will take Mr. Tarkanian to asskick everyone not in their house right now, but I pity all those outside.

2 comments:

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

Why don't you just invite Angela back over for a visit? That should throw Mr. Denby for loop.

Krankor said...

If you've run out of tennis balls, perhaps soaking balls of wadded-up newspaper may suffice?