Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hi, everybody!

My name is Julia. I am 21 years old, which is actually just a little younger than my boss. I think that he has removed most references to his age, on the blog, but he is actually only in his early twenties. I think that my boss has mentioned me a few times. I am his assistent. My mother knows his mother and his mother knew from my mother that I was looking for a job. It is cool being a personal assistant, and all, but some day I would like to work with animals. I told my boss that, and he said "Oh, allow me to introduce you to Mark". I don't know entirely what he meant by that. Today, I will be writing the blog, because the Master, or Doctor, he was not entirely clear on what he wanted to be called the other day, when he suddenly decided to give himself a new nickname. Oops, forgot what I was writing. Anyway, he always complains that he doesn't update the blog as much as he should update the blog. Between fighting that nasty ol' man out on the lawn, washing his hands and just being lazy, he don't have as much time as you think. Right now, I think that he is watching really old episodes of something called Doctor Who. It is kind of weird, a really old man and his granddaughter and her teachers, and they are travelling in some grey box. Ofcourse, everything is grey in those old TV-shows. My boss likes to go straight to those features that he use, so he has most of his things on that thing where the computer remembers the name and the password, so you just have to press "OK".

So, wauw, I guess that I should tell you what he did, right? Yesterday, that mean old Mr. Denby, did my boss tell you that Mr. Denby yelled at me and ruined that nice sandwich I had made for him, but then my boss made me feel better by shooting stuff at Mr. Denby? Anyway, Mr. Denby was dancing on the lawn, with no pants. It was really gross, with those old man legs. I was glad that he was wearing underwear, but I wish that it was not those tighty-whitys. I would have shot at him, but I forgot to pick the tennis balls up, a couple of weeks ago, and now they are all gone. I told my boss, but he just said "Maybe he didn't deserve to become pan-pan-pantsman!". I don't know what that meant. He said that he would tell me later, after someone had beaten the Dar-legs, or something. But then he had fallen asleep, so I haven't found out yet what he meant. I don't want to go near Mr. Denby, because he is mean, so I called Ashley. She lives right across the street. I like her. She sometimes like to hit people, I once saw her kick a date, after he grabbed her and kissed her on the mouth, but she is fun to hang around with. I am here, most of the time, so I don't get to spend much time with other girls. My boss has said that it is alright for me to take days off, sometime, and that I should just ask, and he would not tell his parents so I would still get paid. It is actually his grandmother that pays my salary, because she is really rich, I don't really understand why, but... Wauw, I have written a lot. My boss always tells me "skip to the end", when I lose concentration while talking, but he is in the other room, and you can't talk to me, since you are all really far away. I guess that it is much harder to write a blog than I throught. Anyway, Ashley ran to Mr. Denby with a baseball bat, and Mr. Denby ran really fast, for a guy with pants around his ancles.

Oh, I can hear my boss asking for a cup of tea, so I better be going.

Hugs and Kisses, Julia.

No comments: