Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I need more minority friends

I have no openly gay friends, no black friends, no asian friends, no muslim friends. I mean, I know some, but it is not like we hang out. I have a couple of minority friends over the internet, ofcourse, but none in "real life", as it were. It is not as if I go out of my way to not meet any, but it never evolves into friendship.

So, I have decided to hold auditions. Are you in a minority group and want a white friend, come on by. Your age is between 18 and 30. Send a headshot, and a resumé with recommendations from current and former friends, a list of hobbies and interests, and, ofcourse, name, adress, phone-number and your minority.

All auditions will be conducted by myself, Ashley and Mark. To prevent overflow of young, asian, women, Ashley has been asked to audition them alone, as I has a soft spot for asians, and Mark has a soft spot for anything with breasts.

All applications are welcome, including white men and women. Now, this is equal opportunity, but I already have white male friends, so your application may be prioritized lower than other applicants. I know no openly gay people, so your application may be prioritized higher. Otherwise, the applicants will be selected based on the resumé and an interview. It is currently not decided how many minority friends is needed, but it is expected that it would be anywhere between 5 and 20, possibly more. Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Krankor said...

Well, I'm a white male, but I'm also technically Canadian. That has to count for something right?

Right?

No?

Well, damn.