Friday, April 4, 2008

I should get a themesong

Something grand, to show how great I am. How about...

[To the tune of "Minnies Yoohoo"]
There's a guy just sittin' in his house
Had some candy stolen by a mouse
Neither fat nor skinny
He heard a horses whinny
Mr. Denby on his lawn.
He rode around on the animal
And claimed to be a cannibal
Ashley will turn her heal
and his horsey steal
And you will hear me sing this song
Oh, the ol' Denby yells OW-OW-OW
Ashley hits with a pow-pow-pow
I laugh Haw-Haw
And then my gawd
There would have been less blood with an old hacksaw.
I have seen Mike Tyson bite an ear off.
And Tyson hit someone in the balls
If horses can smell fear
Denby stinks like a rotten deer
And then Ashley calls out
"BooYaaah".


Alright, maybe not like that. That is more like an ode to Ashleys low patience for Denby and her love of horses. She keeps it in her backyard, now, by the way. Sold her car.


Maybe I should just do what all the newer TV-shows are doing: Steal an already popular song, and use that. Like, Dire Strait's "Heavy Fuel", or, "Stuck in the Middle with You". Or "Boredom", by the Buzzcocks. Maybe "Too Bad" by Doug and the Slugs. Oh, there are tons of songs I could use. "Coconut", by Harry Nilson, "Oh, you pretty things" by David Bowie or "Stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again" by Bob Dylan. I throught about House of Fun, but what does a song about buying condoms have to do with being stuck in a house?

No comments: