Friday, August 28, 2009

Celebrities will crush you!

Ashley: Who are your celebrity crushes?
Julia: Michael Swaim.
Ashley: Who is Michael Swaim?
Julia: A guy who is funny on the internet. I like him.
Young: Marlee Matlin.
Ashley: That deaf woman?
Young: Yep. Smart, funny, hot. What is not to love?
Mark: Mine is Lauren Bacall?
Ashley: The actress?
Mark: Yes.
Ashley: The 85 year old actress?
Mark: 84. I like my women sassy. I wrote her a letter once.
Julia: Did she write back?
Mark: Not technically.
Ashley: Technically?
Young: Tell them.
Mark: She had a restrainingorder put on me. I can't legally go within a thousand feet of her.
Julia: Who is your crush?
Ashley: George Clooney.
Young, Mark, Julia: Ew.
Ashley: What is wrong with George Clooney?
Julia: He is old and gross.
Ashley: He had Lauren Bacall!
Mark: Don't you dare say a bad word about Lauren. I don't want to hit a woman, but I swear to God...
Young: Down there, kid. Easy. Relax. Go to your happy place. Happy place.
Mark: Sorry. Sorry. I am a bit sensitive about Lauren, is all. I am sorry you had to see that.
Ashley: Thats alright, I guess.
Mark: Sorry.

No comments: