Friday, August 7, 2009

As I was saying...

I was relaxing with a quite game of The Sims, when my assistant and friends suddenly burged into my room, insisting that I stopped playing. For some reason they insisted that today is August seventh, and not late April. Of course, that is ridiculous. As if I could ever get caught up an a game for months at a time. Though, now that they mention it, I can't remember upgrading from Sims 1 to Sims 3. Wait, Sims 3 isn't released for a couple of months yet, is it? Did I upgrade sometime during today, months before the game is out? What time is it? Whoa, I played for nearly ten hours. Man, I need a break. You really does lose track of time. I think I will go see the news.

That is odd. The news says that this is August too. It must be some sort of mistake. That is probably why the guys are confused, because of that silly error. Maybe I should watch some of the Dailyshow I TIVOed last night. Whoa, that is a lot of unwatched Daily Show. I haven't seen it since... April? Hm. The Tivo is in error too. Even this here newspaper. Hm. Michael Jackson is in the news. Is he accused of playing hookey with any more... Nope, apparently not. I bet that Billy Mays is gonna be pushing a lot of Michael Jackson Memorial Plates, now. Oh...

Man, this was an eventfull morning.

Hm. I have a spare frame here. Maybe I should print out the cover of a Monkey Island game and put it in, as a cool thing to hang up. Let me just
google Monkey Island... DEAR SWEET LORD! TALES OF...

Gotta go. See ya in a couple of months. I gots me some catching up to do.

No comments: