Monday, March 2, 2009

Lunch on my lawn part 2

In the last episode:

Ashley: A picnic.
Young: By the power of Greyskull!
Julia: You don't have a periscope.

And now:

Young: No idea. But I am pretty sure that she did a loke of cocain in the eighties.
Ashley: Aha.
Young: ... I was gonna ask something, but I forgot what.
Ashley: What they are doing on your lawn?
Young: Oh, right. What are they doing on my lawn?
Ashley: Should we ask?
Young: Should we tell Julia to ask?
Ashley: ... Jules? Get over here? Go ask those two why they are here?
Julia: Oke-Doke.

A minute later.

Julia: They are having a picnic.
Young: Why on my lawn?
Julia: ... Hold on.

A minute later.

Julia: To show that he has changed into a wellrounded individual and that he has forgiven you for that thing that he thinks that you did but you didn't.
Young: Okay. Hold on. Hey Denby, I never slept with your daughter.
Ashley: Whoa, I didn't think that that would make him angry.
Young: Several months of therapy for nothing. Well, that is what happens, some times.
Ashley: So, why did you have to tell him?
Young: Idunno. Wanna play Ice Climber?
Ashley: Sure. Hey, do you think that that was enough to drive Denby insane again?
Young: If not, I am gonna send Mark over to their house to score Angela. While distracting Denby with some sort of male stripper. And leave a joker, so that he thinks I was there.
Ashley: Why a joker?
Young: It was the sign I used when I played pranks on Denby, when I worked for him. I stole the idea from Batman.
Ashley: Fair enough. Can I be the pink one?
Young: Of course.

No comments: