Friday, March 20, 2009

Scrabble Master

Mark: Alright, those were the last bricks, so, last round, everybody. I have... Nothing, really. I have this N, so I can write IN, here.
Ashley: I use that to write FRINGE. Note that.
Mark: Noted.
Julia: FLAPJACKS.
Young: QUIXOTIC.
Mark: Alright, let us tally up the score. Lessee, hm. I got 67 points. Why did we stop playing with double and tripple wordscore?
Young: Because no one wanted to keep score of it.
Mark: Oh yeah. Ashley got 88.
Ashley: Aw yeah. I am good.
Mark: And Young and Julia both got 99.
Young: Of courwait, what?
Mark: See for yourself. You both got 99 points.
Julia: Yay! I won.
Young: Not a victory.
Julia: In my opinion, yes it is.
Young: How did this happen?
Mark: I am not entirely sure.
Ashley: It is quite bizarre really.
Julia: I am the winner.
Ashley: It appears so.
Mark: I am gonna count again. Yep, 99 points each.
Young: DAMMIT!
Julia: I won!

No comments: