Saturday, March 14, 2009

Getting drunk on life. And booze.

Ashley: No, no more, no more. Right, just a finger. Alright, two fingers. Four fingers. Six. Eight.
Young: There can't be eight fingers of alcohol in that glas, even if you stack your hands on top of each other.
Ashley: *Pouts*. You need bigger glasses.
Young: What, like Urkel?
Ashley: Drinkingglasses. You know what I mean.
Young: Yeah, I do, don't I.
Mark: Alright, who hasn't tried some sort of mixture?
Julia: I haven't tried red wine with that one.
Mark: Alrighty... Here you go.
Julia: Thanky.
Mark: So, what does it taste like.
Julia: This is the worst thing I have ever tasted.
Young: You should try Marks mouthwash drink.
Ashley: Wassat then?
Young: It is vodka and coughdrops. It tastes just like mouthwash.
Ashley: Can I have some?
Mark: Sorry, it has to soak for a few days.
Ashley: So you need to plan your drinking day.
Mark: Exactly. Write it in your calender.
Young: On the seventh, meeting with the boss, pick up drycleaning, buy stamps, get drunk.
Julia: Why can't I get the taste out of my mouth?
Young: That is exactly what I asked. "Mark, I said a week later. "Why can I still taste mouthwash?".
Ashley: The worst drink I ever had was vodka and wheatgrass.
Young: Ah, a lawnmower.
Ashley: My ex really loved the Simpsons.
Mark: Beer and Cola.
Young: Hey, I love beer and Cola.
Ashley: Hey, who is up for Scrabble?
Mark: Hey, yeah, with him drunk, we might have a chance.
Young: Fat chance.

No comments: