Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lunch on my lawn? That is unacceptable!

Ashley: Hey, guys. Have you looked out at your front-yard recently?
Young: Can't say that I have. Why? Anything interesting going on?
Ashley: Denby is having a picnic with his wife.
Young: Denby?
Ashley: Yeah.
Young: By the power of Greyskull, he has returned. He must be stohold up. A picnic with Mrs. Denby? On my lawn? Julia, get my periskope!
Julia: You don't have a periscope.
Young: Do I have binoculars?
Julia: Yes, but you don't need them, since they are right outside.
Young: In that case, lead me to the window!
Julia: Over there.
Young: Thank you. Why yes, that does appear to be a picnic. In late february. What is he up to?
Ashley: A picnic.
Young: He spotted us!
Ashley: Hey, he is waving. Should I wave back?
Young: No, just look suspeciosly at him.
Ashley: How old is Mrs. Denby?
Young: 'bout 45, I think.
Ashley: She looks pretty good.
Young: She used to be a model.
Ashley: Really?
Young: Yeah. Winnifred Margareth Harper.
Ashley: How come she married Denby.


Will Young know the answer to that particular question? Tune in next time!

No comments: