Monday, February 2, 2009

Neighbourhood Watch

There has been a couple of break-ins in the neighbourhood. Of course, with me being a convicted criminal, suspicion fell on me. That theory sort of fell together when it was realised that I cannot leave the house without all the police in town arriving at my door. Granted, that is two people, but still. They have not registered any sort of outdoors activity. All my tennis have been limited to Wii. Before I was locked up, I never played Tennis.

Anyway, it was decided to start a neighbourhood-watch-group. So, that if anyone sees something suspecious, they call the police. [Sarcasm]Because, ordinarily, people would just go "meh" and let the criminals work in peace[/Sarcasm]. Anyway, they asked Old Man Wickles to be the leader. He is a retired cop, who now spends his days telling neighbourhood kids to get off his lawn. And of me to stop shooting my potatocannon out the window. He has about equal luck with both of those tasks. So, if he can tell criminals to get of other peoples lawns too, I think that he will be happy.

No comments: