Monday, February 9, 2009

Feelin' sick

My throat feels skratchy. I think that I might be coming down with something. Like, bubonic plague. Or, smallpox. Is smallpox still around? I hope that it is not smallpox. What are the symptoms? Skratchy throat? Is skratchy throat a symptom? I would go check Wikipedia, but I had to stop going there. Seems I was picking up new phobias. Is my voice turning hoarse? No, I am just being informed that my voice has always sounded like this. And she is sure that my voice was never anywhere like James Earl Jones'. But I will deny the accusations that it is more like Daffy Duck's. Is my hand shaking? I am being told that it is not. Is it shaking? I think that it is shaking. My vision is getting blurry. My assistant just handed me my glasses. It was blurry without them, though.

I should call the doctor. I need a doctor. A good one, with an anti-plague cure.

No comments: