Friday, January 30, 2009

A betlosin' man.

Ashley: Hi there. Whatcha doing?
Young: Just the regular. Nothing spectacular.
Ashley: ...Are you alright?
Young: Just peachy and fine. All of the time.
Ashley: Why are you rhyming?
Young: I lost a bet. Now I am feeding the pet.
Ashley: You lost a bet and now has to feed the dog? Where does the rhyming come in?
Young: The pet thing was just to find a rhyme. The wager was, rhyme all the time.
Ashley: You are good at rhyming.
Young: My grandparents write songs of protest, it is just what they do. I once helped them write one for Peru.
Ashley: Whatever. Wanna play Mario Kart?
Young: Verily, thy butt will be kicked and names be took. The Princess is no match for Wario, the lovable crook.
Ashley: Names be took?
Young: I will admit, the rhyme wasn't good. "Names be took" my left foot.
Ashley: Mario Kart?
Young: DoubleDash, here I come. The master of speed and the drinker of rum.
Ashley: If you wanna play, shut up.

No comments: