Friday, January 16, 2009

Another new resident

Julia: Hey, Young...
Young: I told you how I want to be referred to.
Julia: I am not gonna call you Mistah Boss-man. I won that bet.
Young: Fair enough. What is it, (*Shudder*) Milady.
Julia: Well, I have this friend and her and her boyfriend just broke up and, y'know, they had this...
Young: Proceed.
Julia: Well, they had, well, she still has, this labrador.
Young: An eskimo?
Julia: No, a dog.
Young: Ah.
Julia: Anyway, she has this labrador and she can't have it anymore, because she is moving into an apartment with this guy named Jan, which is funny, because her name is Jan too, and Jan, the boy Jan, he has a cat, which is allowed in the apartment provided that they stay indoors, but dogs are not allowed, so I was wondering...
Young: Is it yellow?
Julia: Yes?
Young: Yes, we can have a dog.
Julia: Yay! Can I give you a hug!
Young: No.
Julia: ...
Young: ...
Julia: ...
Young: Okay, a short one.
Julia: Yay! ... Hey, wait a minute, is the only reason that you allow this that I have to walk the dog, because you can't leave the house?
Young: Partly. And because if I smell even the faintest whiff or poop indoors, I will personally sell the dog to a loving family. So, if it has an accident, you better be around to fix it before I enter the room.
Julia: Yes Sir!
Young: Thats more like it.

No comments: