Monday, January 26, 2009

A bettin' man.

Julia: Nah-ah. You are wrong!
Young: I am not. I am very correct.
Julia: Nope. You missed one.
Young: Zummi, Grammi, Gruffy, Tommi, Sunni, Cubbi, Gusto, Cavin, Gregor, Calla, Igthorn, and Toadie. Those were all the regular characters.
Julia: If there is something I know, it is cartoons about cuddly bears. And you missed a regular character.
Young: Wanna bet?
Julia: How much?
Young: How much do you want to part with?
Julia: The loser has to go around in nothing but underwear all day.
Young: I have no interest in watching you in your underwear.
Julia: The loser has to talk in rhyme for an entire day.
Young: Deal.
Julia: Tuxford.
Young:... DANG IT!
Julia: *Ahem*
Young: *Sigh*. I appear to have lost the bet. I forgot about him, darn my forgetsome head.

No comments: