Monday, October 27, 2008

Hair today...

I had my hair cut just the other day.It is the exact same hairdue that I have had for nearly 7 years now. Well, technically, it is not a hairdue. It is what happened by being bald for a brief time and then letting it grow long and then asking my haircuttingperson to cut of about yay much.

Anyway, when you start getting hair in your mouth when you eat, that is how you know that it is time to get a haircut. So, I called upon Delilah, of Delilahs Haircutting and Violinrestringing Boutique. I get my violin restringed and my hair cut at the same time. Brilliant. But, apparently she doesn't do housecalls anymore. There was an... Incident. Apparently, violinrestringing is some sort of euphemism over in New Ginsburgh. That is the next town over. Those people are weird. Her latest add reads "Delilahs haircutting and violinrestringing boutique: I do not have sex with people for money!". So, I had to call upon the new guy. Now, Delilah has cut my hair since I was about five years old, so finding a new haircutter is tough. When my uncle Sammy needs a haircut, he just sends a guy over with his hair, but that is not an option for me.

I accept no less than 10 years of experience with haircutting and a graduation with honors from the International Institute of Haircutting. Apparently, the first one is no problem, since I.I.H. shut down in 1985. The problem is actually finding one, since people, for some reason, tend to leave the Institute of their resumes. I guess that it being placed in the Soviet-Union tends to scare customers away. That pretty much left me with two options: Harold Saxe-Coburg-Gotha and Floyd, whose last name I didn't quite catch. So, I just call him Floyd, the Guy Who Cuts My Hair.

No comments: