Monday, November 3, 2008

A Quick Update!

1Julia: Hey, did you update your blog today.
Young: Today is Sunday, Jules. Freeze Frame updates mondays.
Julia: Why mondays?
Young: It started randomly, then I just decided to make that the official update-day.
Julia: Oh, Okay.
Young: Ayep. Monday is Blog-day in this house.
Julia: Today is monday.
Young:... Jesus christ, I haven't written anything yet!
Julia: I throught you wrote weeks in advance.
Young: I haven't for several weeks! Find a tape!
Julia: Where are the tapes?
Young: In the filecabinet!
Julia: Where are the keys?
Young:...Where are the keys?
Julia: I spend hours on writing some of them down. Where are the transcripts?
Young: I moved them to the external harddisk and put them in... the... filecabinet... for safekeeping...
Julia: Do you need to update today?
Young: I can't let down my no doubt millions of adoring fans!
Julia: Millions?
Young: I need a tape!
Julia: Where is the key?
Young: Where is the key?
Julia: Where did you have it last?
Young: Where did I have it last?
Julia: You don't where it is?
Young: I don't know where it is.
Julia: Stop repeating me!
Young: Where the heck do we find a tape?
Julia: The only tape not locked in is...
Young:...
Julia:...
Young:...
Julia:... Yes!
Young: No! I need that for recording the rest of the day!
Julie: Then you need to write something.
Young...

1 comment: