Monday, September 29, 2008

So long, Newman

I had several pages written about this great man, but then this little redheaded spoilsport jumps in an informs me that Paul Newman did not, in fact, bring chocolate eggs on easter. She claims that it is done by some sort of lagomorph. I dunno, I am reasonably sure that I was always told that it was Paul Newman who hid eggs, out of some sort of charitable effort. And gave out little chocolate statues of himself for us to idolize, for some reason. But I digress. Goodbye, Mr. Newman, and thanks for all the chocolate.

I am not being told that he did, in fact, make saladdressing. Well, thanks for that too, I guess. Now, drive your very fast car into the afterlife, and say hi to Richard Nixon for me. I am number 721 on his enemies list. But that is another story.

On a lighter note, this is my 100th post. Yay. And it only took me... ten months? I gotta update this thing more often.

No comments: