Monday, September 22, 2008

A new occupant of my humble home.

So, I recently learned that Julia has been living here for a while, now. To be frank, I was under the impression that she lived in an apartment in The City and commuted. But, apparently, she has been secretly living here for the last couple of months. I throught that she just came early and stayed late, but no. She has been sleeping on my couch. So, I assigned her a proper room and we got her stuff, which had been stored at her parents, in. Or, someone else got her stuff in. I just said "That is your room. You live there, now. Get of my couch. Gotta watch Gummi Bears". It is lucky that my house has several bedrooms. Anyway, It takes a bit of getting used to. I haven't had a roommate since that time when Mark was in hiding from an angry husband. Not his own, mind*. The husband of his then girlfriend. Or, since they were not actual "friends", in the strictest sense of the word, his girl. Or, since she wasn't actually "his", the female with whom Mark was having a physical relationship with, without the specific permission of her husband. He lived in my old apartment for several months, mooching of my stuff and sleeping on my couch. And watching Tour de France all the time.

I seem to have lost my train of throught. But, welcome Julia.


*That reminds me of another story, that I really ought to tell you, sometime.

No comments: