Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This is not my week

Wednesday - The fosset broke and we had to turn of the main water supply. Now I am without water for toilet and handwashing. And my hands are filthy. Or, they feel that way. I better not touch something gross until tomorrow, when the plumber gets here. Like, anything. So, I wrapped my hands in plastic bags, since I haven't got any rubber gloves at the moment. But I really need a bath. So, I have been scrubbing myself with moist towelettes. I haven't figured out what to do if I need to go to the bathroom. I just pray to God, or since I am not a religious man, I just hope a lot, which is probably just as effective as praying, that it won't come to that. Julia, the snarky little thing, has been over at Ashleys all day "because of the superior restroom facilities". See if I give her the key to the toilet the next time she asks to borrow it.

No comments: