Sunday, February 24, 2008

Summing up a week of Marvin

Marvin has apparently decided to spend the entire week on a joke that was not funny the first time. Allow me to sum the entire week of Marvin into a single line:

"You know that you are pregnant when you are really fat".

That's it. Not much to do about that. I suppose that I could come up with a few alternate lines.

You know that you are pregnant when your favorite food is tuna in chocolate.

You know that you are pregnant when you are convinced that your neighbours plan to use your child as a sacrifice to satin.

You know that you are pregnant when... uhm, Danny Devito are giving your physicals.

Alright, I admit, my knowledge of pregnancies are slim, but "Pregnant people are fat" is still not a joke, no matter how you word it.

No comments: