Sunday, February 10, 2008

I have decided to change direction for this website.

I think that I need to move it over into a more comedy oriented style. I have a couple of funny posts, but I would like some more. I was thinking a sit-com blog, or perhaps something to do with comics, without stepping on the toes of the brilliant Joshreads.com, of which I am a regular reader and poster. Or maybe something like the fantastic RiffTrax blog. That is definently something that I need to experiment with. Get all this politics out of the way.

I have not really been happy with that direction that the blog has been taking. It was supposed to be a way to get me to write more, but I need to take a specific direction now. All this random stuff, I am not happy with it. Looking over the blog, it appeared to be either politics or comedy, and frankly, if I have to write something several times a month, something that I would want to show to others, I would like it to be comedy.

So, I am off to find out what I want to do with my blog. I would like to continue it, but I want it to be something that I would want to read my self.

Catch you later on down the trail.

No comments: