Friday, September 25, 2009

Updatin'

Julia: You get of your lazy bee-hind and update your blog!
Young: I don't wanna!
Julia: Millions of people depend on you for their weekly guffaw!
Young: No! And stop saying Guffaw.
Julia: Everybody missed you when you were on break. I was stopped by people in shops saying "Hey, when is that guy gonna update that blog".
Young: They did not. They asked "What is a blog?"
Julia: Everybody think that it is wicked cool.
Young: But I am busy.
Julia: With what?
Young: Learning the... guitar? Yeah, thats it. I am learning the guitar and have no time for blogging. Which reminds me, I need you to go buy guitarpicks.
Julia: Are you gonna send me way the heck out out town again just to get rid of me for a while.
Young: Of course not.
Julia: Can I pick where to buy the picks?
Young: No. There is great shop over in Springfield...
Julia: I knew it. That must be a hundred miles from here.
Young: 150 kilometers, give or take about 50 km.
Julia: Can't I cut up an old credit card instead?
Young: If you don't want to go to Springfield, there is a shop up in Maine...
Julia: I will go once I see the guitar.
Young: ...*tut*. I also need you to buy a guitar. That would really speed up my learning.
Julia: Nice try. Now update that blog, before your fans get nervous.
Young: Awwww...

1 comment:

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

No, you had it right the first time. Guitar picks need to be purchased before you buy your guitar. Otherwise, you are taking a huge risk.