Friday, April 3, 2009

Everything is gonna be OK

Ashley: Hey, honey, I'm home.
Young: No mood for old timey references. For I am watching Lost.
Ashley: What is that?
Young: A TV show. About people on a weird island.
Ashley: Not the show. What is that in your hand?
Young: This? A coke.
Ashley: Don't give me that. Where did you get an OK Soda?
Young: I know a guy.
Ashley: You know a guy who can get you 15 year old sodas only released in limited markets?
Young: Actually, it is brand new.
Ashley: You know a guy who can get you brand new OK Sodas?
Young: Yep.
Ashley: They haven't made them since 1995!
Young: Yet, here we are.
Ashley: Alright, who do you know that can get you freshly brewed OK Soda?
Young: Revealing so would be a break of the Client/Shady Guy Who Can Get Anything priviledge and would prevent me from getting more of these.
Ashley: Who makes these fresh cans?
Young: A fair question and one that in recent weeks has been much on my mind. It is my considered opinion that it never left production, but but just got pulled from stores.
Ashley: And why would they make it and not sell it?
Young: Ah, another fair question. And one that I am still pondering. There are more in the downstairs fridge. Help yourself.
Ashley: Alright, but one of these days I am gonna have to demand some answers.
Young: I will ask Shady if he has any in stock.

No comments: