Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Content of my pockets after my last arrest

The local police officers finally located the crate of stuff that I had on my person when I was arrested. Due to a lack of stuff to write about, I have decided to just give you this.

1 25g EyePot filled with the music of Bhutanesian countrysinger Willie Döndrub and German Technoartists Der Krankenshaft. The back is engraved with the text "Crap Music for a Crap Player".

1 Unitranslator

1 German Dictionary from 1923

65 Q-tips

5 spray handcleaners

1 USB Cable

1 Lustiges Taschenbuch #250

1 roll of Dentalfloss

1 Comb

1 Glas

3 pair of glasses of various strenght

1 pair of Sunglasses

1 Viewfinder

1 Notebook.

1 note with the text "And Where is my Baby Bye Basket?"

1 peachflavoured Ice Tea

1 DVD "The Absolutely Faboulous Adventures of Magnus P. Tagmus

1 fake dogpoop

1 Guinness Glass

1 can of Guinness

1 wallet with an image of Che Guevara

$23.07

No comments: