Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I need a catchphrase

Because if there is anything that I have learned after watching a lot of TV-sitcoms, you gotta have a catchphrase. I looked through the archives in order to find something, but it appears that the only thing repeated are a varietion on "Then Ashley beat them up", which is not very T-shirt friendly. I need to write less stories that ends with Ashley storming out of her house and punching everything that moves. Something like "Dy-no-mite!", "Eeeeey" or "Did I do that?". But not those, because those have not only been used, but they are also quite stupid.

"Home is where the ankle monitor is". No, that is a bad catchphrase, though I might make it the site tagline.
"My pants are burning". I don't know what that means, but I can imagine thousands of people chanting it at random times. That is sounds stupid, that is another thing.
"Don't blame the shut-in!". Well, I am stuck in my house. And I don't want to be blamed.
"Gotta go wash my hands". I already says this phrase about 12 times a day. Downside, it sounds insane.
"Gotta get my groove on". Well, I have never actually said this phrase. And I really don't want to. Upside, if I was on TV, that is when the audience would go "WHOOOOO!"
"I know I should do something about this, but I'm not gonna". To long. A catchphrase has got to be short and precise, so even the biggest idiot can repeat it. And the biggest idiot probably will repeat catchphrases. And no way that could fit on a T-shirt. How ever much I like the phrase. I might just use it, every once in a while.
"I dare you". Okay, short and simple. Downside, to ordinary a phrase to copyright. Ofcourse, that is what I throught about "You're Fired".
"Waddami, jinxed?". Sucks.
"Jus' doin' mah time, Boss". Well, I am not in real jail, so it is kind of meaningless.
"Well, thats just stupid". Can't disagree there.

No comments: