Wednesday, May 21, 2008

An apology for the delay in updates.

I was working on a really funny post, or so I throught. About the man who drives the icecreamtruck. But, when I had written about half a page, it turned out to be not as funny as previously anticipated. Well, it sucked, so I have to come up with a new idea. I know that it shouldn't be so hard to come up with ideas, but things have been quite slow recently.

But that is the nature of blogging, right? Sites have to go through more times of updatelessness than of updating. It am pretty sure that weeks of not updating blogs are part of the rules of owning one. In fact, I think that it is one of the first rules of nettiquette. So, eh, no update untill I come up with a better idea.

It is like Grandpa Windsong says, "Things take the time they take, and you need to wait for them to take their time". Ofcourse, Sergeant Grandpa always says "What is your major malfunction?!? Get of your lazy butt and do some damn work, you maggot! Now, gimme ten jokes and a visual gag!". Well, that's granddads for you.

Ofcourse, there is Grandma Felicitys boyfriend Bubba, who has begun insisting that I refer to him as Grandpa Paris, whose advice is for me to get laid. I have tried to explain to him that my choices are my neighbour, whose special talent for violence combined with her femine touch are something that I need, and that she is therefore not one-night-stand material, also, is not interested in me, romantically, and my assistant, who is, by the way, spending an unusual amount of time here lately, who is way to chipper for me to have sex with and who I cannot afford to lose, right now. He has offered to send a prostitute to my house, but, frankly, there is not enough detergent and rubbing alcohol to clean me and my house after having had a hooker here. Still, it is better than her ex, Mr. Nekrowski, who offered to import a wife from eastern europe, and even throw in the cattleprod for free.

It appears that my apology for not updating has gotten out of hand. So, I should probably stop before this turns into a proper post. So, sorry for the lack of updates. I am sure that I will write a new post any day now.

1 comment:

Krankor said...

Who'd have thought that house arrest could be so time consuming? I was considering it to get a break from work, but now I'm not so sure.