Friday, December 28, 2007

Muslims, you want to know why you have such a bad reputation

I am not talking to all muslims, don't worry. I have good friends who belong to that fate. I am not sure what specific version of it they belong to, but that is not important right now.

There are some of you, you know who you are, who have sort of a weird sense of logic. Basicly, you blow stuff up. Not for freedom, but for religion, because some snotball told you that that was what God wanted. You kill civilians because someone has twisted some part of the Koran into saying that Allah appreciates it. First of all, if there is a God, and if he is Allah, I doubt that he would like innocents being killed in his name.

In fact, I am pretty sure that claiming it to be His will is to use his name in vain, putting words in the mouth of this Lord, and I am know that he would not like that. Think about that.

So, you are just fucking it up for the rest of the muslims, to sum it up.

I do not believe in a God, though I am open to the idea. I believe in freedom. I will not respect the self serving theocracy that you want instated. I cannot respect a country where homosexuality is punishable by death and atheists have no right to live. I cannot tolerate a country where reporters are routinely locked up for disagreeing with the govorment, a country that ruins the most basic human rights, if they are not in line with the govorments twisted view on their religion. A country that supports supression of women and torture of prisoners. Yeah, it sounds bad when you are actually told what you are fighting for, doesn't it?

No comments: