Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Another bored day

I need to write more. I love writing, and, according to every teacher I have ever had, I have always had a flair for it. But I don't do it enough. I need a goal, and to write this blog, every once in a while, hopefully often, might just be that goal. I feel better when I am writing, like I actually feel like I accomplished something. Or at least I will look busy, to the untrained eye. Hehe. Stupid untrained eye. Guess you should have practiced more.

So, I should probably tell you what the blog should be about, but I have no idea. Hopefully, something will turn up. Perhaps just rambling like this, perhaps a couple of short stories. Perhaps my political standpoints. Who knows.

The title has nothing to do with some kind of cunning plan to eventually introduce something to do with freeze framing, no. It is the title of an old Road Runner cartoon. I don't know why, but I liked the title. At any rate, it sounded better than "Chariots of Fur" or "Fast And Furry-ous", which would probably attract the wrong crowd. The very wrong crowd, indeed. So, as someone called Uncle Ed apparently used to say, see you 'round like a donut.

No comments: